Saturday, October 2, 2010

Steve & Aprils Wedding gift!











Hello every one, it has been a long time since I shared with you all! On Thursday morning I met with a client that wanted to me to create a story book for him to give to his wife, which was going  to given to her  right before she was going to walk down the eisle ( not sure how to spell that Opps). Bottom line is I was only given on friday from 2pm and till 2am to work on it, because deadline was after work on Saturday at 1pm, and they where going to get married at 6p.. These 10 drawings took me about 5-6 hours to create, and I am very pleased with the outcome. I didn't want to use markers soo I penciled in everything, and scanned it the front cover to be colored a little! I wish I had more time, and the client is a musician and wants to use me for other work (if I had a penny for every time I heard that). Ok now I am on to my next portrait humorus painting due in the middle of October.

No comments: