Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Lil Pants Caricature

During the holidays I am always busy with live gigs and some quick last minute Caricatures in my studio. Here is one I did for a family that wanted me to Illustrate them in a Pants store because her husband always calls there daughter "LIL Pants"



 She wanted the more simple line work with a few touches of red color that I normally do when I draw live Caricatures.  I am really happy with the posses of the bodies and think I really nailed the mothers likeness. Enjoy and I f I don't hear from you all have A GREAT CHRISTmas and a wonderful new year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks Lars! check out how happy he was with the drawing and how nice it looks framed! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31118485&l=8383a517e1&id=1479531609
he loves it and absolutely made his Christmas so special. you're awesome.