Monday, November 7, 2011

Michael C. Hall “Dexter”

Michael C. Hall “Dexter”


I needed to take a break last night from working on my current commission of a mexican migrant working passing the border. The client wants alot of changes, and Im lucky he wanted it digital. So I took a break and played around with my gouache of a current person "Michael C. Hall" "Dexter" he is some kind of serial killer on a show I do not watch and can't remember right now ( too lazy to look up, not important). I was trying to find a regular medium I really like with my water colors. The only thing I don't like in this piece is the greens are not working especially in forehead. I had things to do today, until 6pm which is the time the deadlne is on facebook: "caricaturama showdown 3000". I was reminded yesterday that to be carfule in boasting and I believe it all because of Jesus I have the power to paint and build the kingdom here on earth. My Paster Randy Evans from http://www.gracechristian.com meansioned this while reading Acts 12:21 look it up but basically they talk about how this king Heron wore this really great and silver shiny shirt that made all the peoples think he was God, He took all that glory for him self and did not redirect towards our saviour Jesus. God made him die on the spot of tape worm eating him up! (I should have painted the Dexter serial killer like that)

1 Corinthians 10:31 - ‘So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.’

No comments: