Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Breaking the Time Barrier (Rethinking the way to price my services)

Hello everyone.
I just wanted to say I have been truly blessed to have met some great clients over my 18 years of being in business, and that I have always had a difficult time trying to set a price to my service to be competitive in the market. I have been reading this book 
FreshBooks.com/BreakingtheTimeBarrier
"The value of what I do is based on the impact I can have on my client's business." Download:
I totally recommend the read and I believe it changed the way I view my way to approach my clients needs and price my value of my services.

“When you look inward and push yourself to come up with ways to serve your clients, you end up redefining what you do and expanding your services.” 


No comments: