Sunday, May 4, 2014

Digital Caricatures in San Antonio Texas

I am proud to announce I am now offering the live digital Caricatures, and I have my first major job in San Antonio Texas, for one of my biggest supporters of my talent thru my agent Tammi with The-Nose.com. DST Output has me booked on May 6th thru 9th, 2014 to work at CS week a Utility Conference. Other than the job I think it will be fun to see the the river walk and the Alamo etc. I will up date this page with more photos once I get back from the show! Here are some quick testing of some fast digital Caricatures done in Magna Studios. Have a blessed week and keep in touch Lars!

P.S.I will have some Save A Date Cards Art to share and A Gift Caricatures for 80th birthday!
Ok here are some of the drawing I did at the CS Week 2014

































No comments: