Monday, August 4, 2014

Stephen Lombardo "Fritzy Brothers "One Man" Circus and Company"

I just had to tell you all about a friend, agent, entertainer, and follower of Jesus Christ! He goes by Fritzy, and I first met him about 18 years ago, thru other artist Jeff Rask "Raskatoons" and Michael White in the Tampa Bay area. He has supported my art, and gave me help with my spiritual walk thru out the years! The talent entertainment agency of Fritzy Brothers "One Man" Circus & Co. he runs with his wonderful wife Pam, has booked me at The St Pete Pier, Channel Side, Innisbrook, Don Ce sar, Verizon Wireless, Shells Seafood House and several other personal events! I also had the honor to paint his van he used for promotional purposes! If you ever want a performer that has an amazing personality and has a out of this world Talent of different characters like the 4 legged man, Charlie Chaplain, Crazy Chef, just to name a few. He also perform by Uni-cycling, juggling, balloons twisting, fire eating, to name a few. The most amazing thing about Stephen Lombardo is his personality and his love for Jesus Christ our savior. You can find him and his company on his page http://www.fritzybrothers.com









No comments: