Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Lars Illustrator first art agent contact

Hello there my possible artist agent!

I would really appreciate any feed back on how I can sign your company up to as my artist agent with my work? I have over 16 years experience and graduated with BFA in Illustration from Ringling College of Art & Design in 1994. I have become really confident in my work ethics and I am really easy to talk to work with!   Here are some of my latest samples of my work, Please call me to represent me as my artist agent or give me pointers on my next step! Looking forward to be hearing from you soon!

Thank You sincerely yours'
Lars Erik Robinson

LarsER Arts "All Around Art-Tainment"
"Celebrating 15 years of Service"
Cell: 1-727-422-0668
Studio/Home: 1-727-584-3726
Skype: wildcraz


Call Now 
Lars @
727-422-0668




No comments: