Monday, March 4, 2013

Arnie The Christmas Pig Cover

Read This Letter from my client, friend and author: WE NEED YOUR HELP!


"Hello Everyone:

As many of you know I have been working on completing a children's book I wrote a few years ago. Actually, quite a few years ago. I couldn't find the right artist to do the illustrations. Then I met artist Lars-Eric Robinson. He understood exactly what I was looking for. Now that I have found the right artist, the book should be ready for this Christmas. I say it should be ready because I still have to raise money for the illustrations. So I decided to pre-sell the book and other items related to it to people I know. I am doing this through a site called kickstarter. The link below will take you directly to my project. Please take a few minutes to check it out. You can watch a short video I made about the book, learn more about the project and see some of Lars' work. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this. I really do appreciate it.

Blair


                                                           Sizes
                                                              

 

You can now help support and fund this project on Kickstarter.com

I surprised I did not share my cover for The "Arnie The Christmas Pig". I am now working on the inside Illustrations. I will be sharing a Kickstarter link soon! Here is the Link: http://m.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.kickstarter.com%2Fprojects%2F1927435186%2Farnie-the-christmas-pig&h=-AQEax-lX&s=1

No comments: