Sunday, September 16, 2012

Progress on Christian website

I have been having some real challenges with this project. Alot of up and downs as far as feeling thrilled about it. Most of the work has been spent on the crowd. I went from really hellish type crowd to a more normal somber crowd. I really hope the client is a little happier with the progress. Most of the work was alsospent in the value underpainting, the feet, hands and the crowd was the most time consuming. Here is what I can show for now and I will also show what I did in the crowd before the changes! Have a great week!





I have been having some real challenges with this project. Alot of up and downs as far as feeling thrilled about it. Most of the work has been spent on the crowd. I went from really hellish type crowd to a more normal somber crowd. I really hope the client is a little happier with the progress. Most of the work was alsospent in the value underpainting, the feet, hands and the crowd was the most time consuming. Here is what I can show for now and I will also show what I did in the crowd before the changes! Have a great week!
Post a Comment