Monday, June 21, 2010

schoolism assignment #7






Schoolism #7

I had a hard time on this assignment, and not to thrilled to draw Obama, but I knew It is necessary for my strength of my portfolio. I want to do more studies of Obama, especially the really grumpy look with him in the glasses. I decided to have him in a situation like maybe:
1) At the beach standing at the beach with a old greasy BP sign and his feet covered in oil. Maybe make him look really big with small people trying to tie him down. He could be in a beach chair and the view him could be in a frog view with his feet right us. or eagle view looking down at him?
2) Maybe illustrate him squeezing the BP logo and having Oil dripping out with Moneyflowing away?
3) A Very moody and and somber look at the catastrophy with a slight light on the side of Obamas Face and body from the reflexion from the explosion of the Oil rig being shown behind him. Having dead fish and other items in the water. and the other half a tourist sunny and joyful look of the beach.
Just a few of the ideas, to help me figure out which one you think would be an effective Illustration. I once again had a great time with the citizens, especially erica which I started in water color and then scanned in and touched up in photoshop. I getting more used to drawing in sketchbookpro with my Brach3/4.jpg.  Didn't realize I was going to have such an hard time capturing Obama, but I really like the surprised look of Obama in obamasketch4web.jpg.  look in , and the more great angles in Obamasketch3web.jpg.




No comments: