Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Final Obama Painting

Well this painting for schoolism.com is finally done on my end I have been tweaking it and spending alot of time on it! I am always open for comments or suggestions to improve it. I know Jason Seiler is a great teacher and friend, and I will never forget my experiences I have had on the www.Schoolism.com and JS class! If anyone wants to sign up please let them know I referred you ( I receive discounts towards other classes) I really want to take Steven Silvers Character Animation classes, and all of the classes if I could! I really recommend this Class with Jason, and I now really feel more confident to send out promo pieces from my work made from this course after I look back at the recommended changes and do some of them, but ultimately I have grown as my own artist and really believe I have learned alot from this experience!




1 comment:

Bãpp said...

Great work my friend,
jan :)