Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Laminations doodle


I had a really great day today! It was really strange dropping my son Sean off at school for his last day of 6 grade, because it went really fast! Then I went to work and cooked some really great steaks, and home made crab cakes, really went smooth for a change. I took the night off from painting on my Mural for my long time client of 17years John Egan. He and his partner Michael started opening a new Restaurant "The Blarney Stone" and I am working on a mural for them. I went to Bible study at Grace and this is what I doodled. I am going to start up a separate post just on the "Theology Sketches". When I got home I took my two Golden Retrievers "Jack & Jill" on a walk a mile each! Thank You everyone and I feel soo blessed to have such great friends and Family!

No comments: