Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ocean Front two Cartoon sneak peak at August and September Issue

I am really enjoy my relationship with this magazine, and they really like my work. I have a hard time simplifing my cartoon work, but I am not much into simple type cartoons and I am trying to work my portfolio towards higher end Illustration. I am going to talk them into running an article and Talk about my experiences in the Tampabay area with my art, life etc. Here is just a glimps into the Cartoons I can't tell you what they are about, or the full Illustration.
I have been busy working with my web designer and Friend Jason Longo on a new word press website. which I will show soon! I have new carpet coming in on Friday Soo I will have to move everything out of our bedroom. Keep in touch Thank You and god bless!

No comments: