Sunday, November 20, 2011

Drawings of Lars E.R. at Isca Convention 2011

In this post are the drawings done of me, at the convention. I will also scan these pictures in soo I can post them on my website. In the meanwhile here they are for you to enjoy.

www.larserarts.com

100_1247
Nathan Did this one of me he knows I am crazy ) he doesn't know why he stuck someone behind me I think she keeped following me all the time soo he had her leaching on to me !) 100_1248
Jimmy from Orlando Fl. was the one that did a normal one of me...classic!100_1249
Now Jert got the award for best Caricature for this one of me... maybe I was painting alot (I hope) Jert is a very awsome artist!
100_1250
My first iPad Caricature...cool!100_1252
Lee Jackson did a couple and I was one of them , Thanks LEE100_1253
Paul from Sweden works as an artist for the Afternoon Blaget! I was soo happy to met a fellow artist and friend from my home country!100_1254_3 100_1255
Now Sran Gardner spotted my personalty, and with all my chatting (you all know I start talking crazy when I am tired) LOL
100_1256 100_1258
Matt zitman drew this kind of freaky picture of me. I took it as if I was having to many post on twitter, so I closed down my Sendible account (programable tweets) for awhile, all because of this picture. (I have mixed feeling for this one, but I will get him back next year!100_1259
This one was done of one of the Masters (I don't remember the name please help me with that one thanks) This totally captures me and totally love it! 100_1260
Eve myles from Canada, had a whole under water them, and was included! Rock on100_1262
Beast draw me serving some sloop. he read on my face book that I am also a chef for a assistant living facility
100_1263
HERE I AM GETTING CRAZY WITH MY RED PAINT ?!
there will be more on my http://www.larserarts.com/blog

No comments: