Thursday, August 1, 2013

Dog-Snake Fantasy Project

Hello
How are you all doing, well before I go over what I am up to, I just wanted to take the opportunity to say THANK YOU to all my friends, clients, co-workers and family for you constant support. I have some crazy times with root canals (costing major $), a funding issue with a digital setup ( which I will set up a #gofundme account up soo I can try to raise money for the investment. I have faith in God he will provide for my family, but please keep it in your prayers things will turn around!
Here is an interesting sneek peak at a project I hope (she has not responded)? I just finished the painting and it is due in a couple days. She had some changes, but they were good ones. "Keep you eye on this blog post and I will share more with you in a few day's) Now off to pick up my medicine for my root canal I just got done, and some dinner"
Ok here is the whole project, I hope you don't mind seeing my rough sketches and thumbnails. There were some changes that improved the painting. I do like to hear feed back! Thanks







No comments: