Saturday, February 22, 2014

Liberty 2014 Hog Toy Run Logo

I was asked by my Uncle Jack to do a logo for a t-shirt design for a motorcycle Toy Run for next Christmas. I inked it traditionally and added basic colors. Still trying to find out how the t-shirt company wants the coloring in vector or if it can be rendered with shading and high lights.

I got my shirt, pin for my hat, a certificate of Appreciation and a cover letter my uncle Jack Seals who is the director of Liberty H.O.G Chapter  3031 in Rahway N.J the letter says: 
I would like to thank you for the wonderful Logo that you had designed for our 16th annual Toy Run to Bristol Myers Squibb Children’s Hospital, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in News Brunswick, NJ. the detail was very impressive when given to the shirt for printing. The Logo was so popular that we had sold over 400 shirts and pins, of the same design. I will be contacting you in the future for the next ToyRun that we promote in 2015. Again Thank You Jack Seals


No comments: