Thursday, July 28, 2016

Big changes in my Career as a Chef

I am now back at freedom square as a lead cook over an up scale dining room in phase 1, and I did not share this post from when I was at at another Brookdale. I know it has been way to long since I have posted anything on my blog. I have gone thru some big changes in life, with being promoted with in Brookdale Living Solution to the head Chef at a closer community called Pinecrest Place in Largo. The dish below is for my cooking demo to get my promotion, and it is stuffed Chicken with Boursin cheese, Mushroom cap red skin potatoes, sauteed Asperagus and sherry cream sauce. I love the challenge to express my artistic talents thru Culinary Arts.
 I have been working at the Freedom Square in Seminole for over 10 years, and I am already missing alot of my team mates and residents I have got to known over the years, and very thankful for what I have learned from the whole team.
I am looking forward to what my future will bringand thank full for the challenges.


So everyday at my new job I am learning new 

No comments: