Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My inspiration after watching "sketching with Jason Seilers" Dvd






Yesterday I received my DVD from Jason Seiler. I became aquinted with this artist plus many more such as Fred Harper, etc. I am very pleased to announce that I will be taking the http://www.schoolism.com online class with Jason Seiler starting on July 16th. I haven't been in College since Ringling College of Art & Design which I am always extreamly greatful for my Father Bill Robinson for helping me with my B.F.A. in Illustration and he is currently putting his three other kids through SCAD college. This new adventure would not have been possible unless a anonimous donater from my church at Grace, and my supportive wonderful mother in Sweden. I did fill out and pay for my application with SCAD online masters degree in Illustration, but me and my family decided we need to focus on my son Sean who is now 10 and try to save for his collage! I the mean while I pray that god will open doors for me with publications and the jobs keep rolling in. Dear God thank you for answering my prayers and please watch over my family and that you will continue to protect us! Here are some sample sketches I did last night!

No comments: