Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Andy Serkis

I thought it would be appropriate to show you my step-by-step with painting my Andy Serkis. 
I have been struggling with finding my style with the involving the new digital medium in photoshop. I really like to sketch right with pencil first, pen and Ink, water color, gouache, and then digital. Now I know the step of Pen and Ink is a step that is now needed for tighter work with less lines because everything will be painted over! I hope you like that I share my progress in this painting. Every week on Caricaturama Showdown we 3000+ artist all pick the same famous person and Caricaturize our own interpretation, and here is mine! 



I hope everyone as a really great Thanks giving holiday and I pray everyone realizes the real meaning of christmas and it doesn't get barried under all the stress of the shopping etc.! Leave comments I love to fellowship! Peace

No comments: