Sunday, September 9, 2012

Studio Caricatures of Lucas Hillman

When it comes to this awsome guy all I can say is amazing! I have known him about 4 years, and he just grows on me. I always wanted to draw him and while I was waiting in church for my wife to get done with their youth group leaders meeting I saw a really great photo of him (sorry my battery died so I couldn't take a picture of it, soo I mostly finished rendering him from memory) He is the youth leader at my church, and has become a great friend, I had other work I should have been working on but I just had to get to certain point with his sketch. I hope I can revisit this soon, but for now here is Lucas Hillman youth pastor at my church Grace Christian fellowship and great friend! and also read more on my site under: Studio Caricatures

Lucas Hillman by Lars-Erik Robinson 09-09-12

No comments: