Thursday, May 23, 2013

Wacom Cintiq 22HD UPGRADE Ordered!

It is official, I am now getting the new Cintiq 22hd ordered!
 I have been a traditional medium Illustrator/Caricature artist for over 23 years and still love that medium and prefer it! I have for the past 10 years I have been doing digital with a Bamboo tablet for quick deadline freelance Illustrations, touch ups, and other design work. I always had to sketch first and then scan in the sketch work to color. I also started to realize that I was also losing out on Caricature gigs, because I am not doing digital live Caricatures. So I decided to make a trade with my client for this equipment deposit on the rest of the interior children's book Illustrations on "Arnie The Christmas Pig" Author Blair Hurm. I will be receiving my 32hd Cintiq by the end of this week :) I am so blessed to have great people and clients in my life, and to have my prayers answered! Thank You everyone for your constant support. I do need some feed back from other Cintiq users.!

No comments: