Saturday, June 1, 2013

Repeat Clients 10 years later.

I was asked by Patty Sebok who is a partner with Deirdre Cavener with Kiss marketing. Deirdre is having a birthday party for her today. The ironic thing is I believe I did the last Caricature of her 10 years ago, and trade with Florida Barter. I was asked to include the following details:
Golf
Dogs (2, will send pic)
Daughters (2 will send pic)
Body Builder
Country Music Fan
Computer Geek (we own a internet marketing co)
Loves to read (knowledge junkie)
Loves to bike ride (bicycle, not motorcycle:-) 

Here is how it came out I used my favorite brush pen by Pentel GFKP, and scanned in to color in photoshop. I hope everyone had a great day, and keep your eye on this blog when I share my new art equipment with the Wacom Cintiq 22hd on Monday! 





No comments: