Tuesday, October 1, 2013

ARTofficial Intelligence II: The Second Annual St. Pete ROBOT EXCHANGE

I was able to last minute make a piece to put in this show in downtown St Pete on the 600 block. It was held at the Saki Bomb where they also have Wednesday night artist gatherings. Here is my work "Robots can be saved as well" that I put in the show and check out this Facebook Page to see more of the great art!
Scripture: John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
"Yeah this might be controversial for fellow christians as well, because robots are machines and do not have feelings or a soul! In my fine-art piece I believe I am trying to make more of a Sci-Fy Fantasy view. I believe as children of God he loves us, and what ever we build and create he will love it. God as given me the power to create and the reason I created the character morbid and strange is because that is what I feel about my self sometimes! Jesus died for Wretch like me!
The writting in the cross says:
"My Jesus Died 4 US Take away our SINS even a wretch like you and ME! 
EVEN ROBOTS" 

At one point while I was there I really missed my family so I left earlier, besides that type of environment is getting a little wierd for me!  
The piece is being sold for $425 at the Saki Bomb bar and Gallery in Stpete, and the open after 5pm or contact Jason Bromley  (301) 526-1970




No comments: