Saturday, October 5, 2013

Retirement Gift Caricature



It was really fun to render this gift Caricature illustration. I am not totally sure if I like the light green grass and will get back into that with some more earth tones. I have a 11 people Caricature that I am now working on for St Pete Catholic High  School, but first I have a #PascoPetFestival to attend in the morning so I better try to go back to bed! Comments are always welcomed on my blog!

I got some great feed back from my client on this job:
"Details of the Recommendation: "I cannot state in strong enough terms the pleasure I had in working with Lars. I was in search of a local artist who I could commission to create a custom caricature for a associates retirement and was blessed to be put in contact with Lars. The work was beautiful and expertly done. Our friend was moved to tears and later said of all the gifts he had received that ours was the most touching and the one he would most cherish."
Service Category: Custom Portrait
Year first hired: 2013
Top Qualities: Great Results, Expert, Creative"

No comments: